Thursday 9 November 2006

All'ultimo Lavoro

Ok, so I was browsing through a friend's blog and I came across this blog ring for PLC girls. Hmmm I didn't recognise any of them 'cept for one and she wasn't even in my year. I wonder how the school is doing now - oh, when's the reunion guys? Has it come and gone? Did anyone actually end up going? Heard anything bout it? My golly gosh, 5 years now. It doesn't feel like five years, but at the same time, school seemed like it was a lifetime ago.


Update: I just finished looking at one of the PLC girl's blogs and I saw pics of her at the UNSW Law Ball (yeah, so coincidental, she does law as well). I just wanted to cry when I saw them - I only went to one and I had such a good time . . . I now regret not going to more.

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.
- Frank Zappa

No comments: