Tuesday 7 November 2006

Happy reading

Went out and bought the December issue of Vogue - why this is worthy of mention I hear you say? Cos it's one of the biggest mothereffing magazine I've seen! It's their 90 year birthday celebration edition and boy is it fat:

Front cover

Looking forward to reading it . . .

Hmmm not much to report really . . . as you guys know, it's reading week so basically, it's staying-at-home-and-bludging week. And I have to get started on my essays, one on domestic violence and the other on direct and indirect discrimination. Thrilling I know . . .

Anita: good to hear from you babe! I'll be sure to keep visiting your blog!
Shirley: looks like you're having an awesome time in SF! Love the Halloween pics

And thanks for all the encouragement guys. Yeah I know I've been complaining heaps and it's probably largely my fault cos I'm not "trying" hard enough but once I get my act together, maybe . . .

Failures are like skinned knees, painful but superficial.
- Ross Perot

No comments: