Thursday 9 November 2006

Sweetie darling . . .

Man, been stuck at home now for like a week now trying to get my act together to do these friggin' essays. I don't know why I should put so much effort into them anyway, they're not assessable but you just have to do it and hand them in.

Been watching Absolutely Fabulous and that show cracks me up so much. It's so scary that even though it was made over a decade ago, some of the fashion pieces worn aren't that bad and what's even worse, they were probably used in the show sartorially. It shows how fashion does come back and bite you in the arse.


I went on a cleaning frenzy yesterday and totally cleaned out the bathroom on my floor. It was squeaking clean by the end - I used all the cleaning products I could find - bleach, Jiff and this all in one grease, dirt, grime remover spray (it was in a pretty purple and green bottle) and I had to pull out the vacuum cleaner to suck up all the hair I have been losing.

So, it's been two months exactly since I arrived here in London and ah, about 8 more to go - yippee . . . hmmm, sarcasm doesn't work really well in this context . . .

Ooo, she's so cold, sweetie! I'll just bet she has her period in cubes.
- Eddie from Absolutely Fabulous

No comments: