Saturday 23 December 2006

Stuck between a rock and a hard place

So most of you already know that I'm a person who needs very little sleep. It is now 3am in the morning, I'm sitting in the kitchen and I hear birds chirping. I have cooled off sufficiently since my last blog (haha, that got me really fired up) and I have spent the last few hours just randomly browsing online. I've become obsessed with William Sledd's YouTube posts. He is absolutely hilarious, love him (oh btw, he's super gay). Then that got me thinking . . . would it be better if I occasionally did some video blogs and posted them up? It's just a thought, might make my rantings a bit more amusing . . . or confusing actually hehe. I was watching through all of the videos that Ange, Joyce, Yvonne and I took on our Europe trip at the beginning of this year and they still crack me up so much.

Oh yeah, the title of this post - so I figured, I'm kinda stuck here in London and no amount of complaining can change that I guess. I think it's starting to dawn on me that I can't really do anything to change the situation, so I might have to suck it up and make the most of it. It's just that I haven't been myself lately. I guess it's kinda hard to have a good time when you don't have anyone to share them with . . .

So what's everyone doing for Christmas? Hope everyone's been good girls and boys and that Santa brings you lots of goodies. I think my list to Santa got lost in the post somewhere . . . This year is going to be a bit strange for me though, spending Christmas glued to the heater cos I'm too cold to move. Man, you know what the temperature was today? 1 degree!! That's one above water-freezing temperature! Plus the fog is really starting to set in over the last few days, it's kinda hard to see where you are going when you're driving.

Arriving at one point is the starting point to another.
- John Dewey

No comments: