Monday 16 October 2006

6am wake up call - not happy Jan!

So I get woken up this morning by my phone at 6am this morning, but by the "wrong" phone. It was the phone with my Australian sim in it - so in my confused and semi-conscious state, I answered it. And it wasn't even for me!! What's worse that a wrong number is a wrong number when you're on international roaming! Argh don't waste my money and precious sleep time!! After the first call, they rung again like a few minutes later! I rejected the call faster than you can say "Oi, I'm not in Sydney now, I'm in freaking London and it's 6am in the morning!!"

On a better note, I spoke to a guy in my Tax class. He was pretty nice and guess what, he's not English. Hahaha it says something about English people - he's from Argentina. Name was Marcello.

And my cold is not any better. Been loading up on the Panadol and Codral but my throat feels like crap and I realised that I didn't have any tissues in my bag today when I went ot uni. BIG mistake . . .

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
- Albert Einstein

No comments: