Wednesday 11 October 2006

Yay!! Might have a job soon!!

OMG! Just had a telephone interview with a recruitment lady from Selfridges: http://www.selfridges.com/

It was so out of the blue - I only applied this morning and she kinda caught me off guard but I guess having worked in retail for like the past 6 years worked to my advantage. It was the usual "customer service" type questions. The one part that got me really freaked out was when she asked me to name a brand that I like from Selfridges. I haven't even been to the store before!!! Thanks god I was sitting in front of my comp and I frantically logged onto their website. It was so bad, I had to make some excuse of getting my charger for my mobile to buy me some time (hahaha that might be a trick I'll use again in the future . . .) but to my relief Tsubi is a brand they stock. I named them and thank the heavens I named Tsubi cos then she asked me what I would say to her to sell that brand. Hahaha selling someone Tsubi's would be a breeze for me as there's so much I can say about them.

So, yeah, I passed that stage and now I have to attend this assessment day. OMG OMG, deja vu of all these assessment day thingies I've done in the past - hahaha remember David Jones and Polo Ange?!

Will keep you guys updated!!

Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.
- Benjamin Disraeli

No comments: