Monday 30 October 2006

Burst of blogging energy

Ok, so I'm feeling slightly better today after a mess of a week last week (bleh, don't even go there . . .). I even went out and bought cupcake mix yesterday - I might make them with my cousin today and do the whole bonding thing with her - that depends on whether I start bossing her around or not hehe. I only realised when I got home that I didn't have a cupcake tray so I had to go and buy cupcake papery thingies (omg, I can't even think of what they're called).

So yeah, as you might have guessed from my previous post, I'm totally in love with the Ford GT and the Ford GTXi concept car:

Hotness

OK, so I got bored and I constructed my dream life: I'll be rolling in one of those, living in one of these:


Sporting a new haircut (I'll get to this later):


Carrying one of these:


Talking on one of these:


To my new boo:


Hahahaha!! Anyway, I could go on but you get the idea. Man, I am so B-O-R-E-D at the moment I didn't know it was physically possible to spend that much time at home before.

I would rather trust a woman's instinct than a man's reason.
- Stanley Baldwin

No comments: