Monday 30 October 2006

Graduation

I was browsing through a uni friend's blog today and suddenly I got very sad. She had posted up her graudation photos and I realised that I have probably missed a whole lot of graduation ceremonies this year, especially since most of my law students will be finished with their degrees this year. Also sad cos a lot of these people I probably will never see again as they all go hopping overseas and it makes me wonder who will be around for my graduation *sobs*. Man, I'll be graduating with a bunch of people I wouldn't know. . . So congratulations to all of you who have graduated and all the best for the future.

A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success.
- Robert Orben

No comments: