Monday 30 October 2006

Needed: New Haircut

So I've been thinking - I desperately need to do something with my hair. In case some of you don't know, most of my blonde hair has like broken off now near the roots - it's so damaged that if I brush my hair after a shower, I get clumps of it on my brush. I need to start afresh so am contemplating chopping it all off.

Have been getting some inspiration - wadda you guys think?

I quite like this one - a nice, conservative bob


This is Sara from cycle 6 of America's Next Top Model - the hair is stunning - kinda like a half Mohawk, the sides are shaved real short. I don't think I can pull this look of though and it seems quite high maintenance.


This one is also hard to pull off too but I like how it's still long at the front and with my hair, if I wanted to get rid of all the blonde part, the back will have to be real short. I don't think I could cut my whole head that short though . . .

To repeat what others have said, requires education, to challenge it, requires brains.
- Mary Pettibone Poole

No comments: