Monday 30 October 2006

I'll keep chugging along

So yeah, I basically spent the last week at home . . . the rest of the house went over to Paris but I had to stay cos of my lectures on Friday *rolls eyes*. Now having a house all to myself would be a dream come true if I was back in Sydney, but here, it just meant eerily quiet nights and creaking floor boards - note to self: never never put floor boards in my future house.

I've been basically watching a whole lot of TV and movies on my laptop. The shows I'm currently addicted to are:
  • America's Next Top Model - it's actually quite good to see that those girls actually do look like normal people without all the makeup and their hair done up.
  • Iron Chef America - no words can describe this show - absolute gem
  • Pimp my Ride - this ties in with my sudden urge to watch all three of the Fast and the Furious movies (which I have done now) and my last post on the Ford GT *eyes glisten* I would sell my soul for that car . . .
  • Laguna Beach - really trashy, it's like "The OC" but a semi-reality, semi-drama show about a bunch of spoilt, tanned, blonde, high school bimbos and their equally as attractive guy friends. They're so bitchy it's unbelievable and I can't stop watching it.
OK, I'm kicking myself at the moment . . . as some of you may know, I really really wanted the Chloe paddington bag and I was browsing online on Net-a-Porter website and I saw that two colours of this bag was on sale for like £350 when they're usually around £700-£800 online. I was like "woah, I could sorta afford that". Well I went back to the site today and THEY'RE ALL GONE! The bags aren't even on display anymore *wails*


This could have been mine *whimpers*

What's worse is that I went onto the Vogue Forum and there was this thread on the Chloe sale on Net-a-Porter and I was like "Biatches, I so saw them first!" hahaha, oh well, I'm sure in like half a year's time there will be a Spring sale and I can grab me one then *fingers crossed*

I am seriously contemplating coming home for Christmas (unless I can convince my mum to come over next year, that's another story). But as someone reminded me, I probably would be so tempted to stay and not come back to England. Well, I have about 1.5 months for something to happen that would convince me otherwise.

It's human nature to start taking things for granted again when danger isn't banging loudly on the door.
- David Hackworth

No comments: