Friday 15 September 2006

Being a studious law student = z z z z ........

What a better way to spend a Friday arvo than to do my "compulsory" law readings - highlighters: check, post-it notes: check, boredom settling in: check.


Was reading an extract on the introduction of English contract law - man, am I glad that I chose England to do the exchange in - most of their principles we've learnt already and it wsa a jolt down memory lane to read words such as "intention to create legal relations", "privity of contract" and "undue influence". Fellow law students would know exactly what I'm talking about!

Ben listening to a few new cds - Justin Timberlake's one is funky(hahaha but I may be biased), Beyonce's one just sounds pretty much like any of her other songs and Nelly Furtado . . . well I still can't get over her "I'm like a bird"-folklore image she used to portray - listening to her do rnb is weird - although thumbs up to "Promiscuous" (a song which can attract the wrong attention in clubs . . . hmmmm not that I would know *winks*)

He's back!

Living away from campus makes me wonder if I am missing out on anyway . . . maybe all the other exchange students have become all chummy already . . . hmmm but I wouldn't sacrifice the comforts I have now with living in a dorm with strangers . . .

I actually don't know what building this is, but it's part of the uni . . .

Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self.
- May Sarton

No comments: