Tuesday 19 September 2006

Morning at Tooting

So, this morning I was woken up by my aunt at 9:30am cos I was supposed to go with my grandma to Tooting, a suburb kinda like Parramatta, where things are cheaper, but it's basically not a very glamorous part of London (like our Western suburbs) and the area is predominantly Indian.

It was, how to put it nicely, a very B-O-R-I-N-G outing. There were hardly any clothes stores worth going into (and I felt bad if I looked at things for long cos my grandma would just stand behind me, making me feel quite awkward) and I'm not the best person to go grocery shopping with.

Really didn't do that much today - will probably have something more interesting to post tomorrow as I am meeting up with a friend of Calvin's who is here in London doing medicine. He offered to show me around the UCL campus.

Get mad, then get over it.
- Colin Powell

No comments: