Friday 8 September 2006

Let's hit the shops

After bumming around at home in the morn, my grandma and I decided to walk to the local shopping centre in Wimbledon (I also wanted to walk off the French toast that I ate hehe). One annoying thing about shopping in London is that everything seems so "cheap" but it's deceiving. I was shopping for shampoo and conditioner and they had a promo "buy two for £4" (man it's gonna be tough not having the "£" sign on the keyboard) and I was like "Bargain!" but followed by "Hang on, that means it's $10!" Everytime I go shopping now, it's like a mini maths marathon, having to multiply everything by 2.5.

Debenhams - like our Myer


It's a bit blurry but the capsicums are individually wrapped - a bit excessive I thought


Nat (my lil cousin) and her friend Amelia met up with us with my aunt and they had Macca's. Do they serve milk in Australia? The bottle says "fresh organic semi-skimmed milk" - what the hell is semi-skimmed?!" Is it the same as "semi-full cream"?


No comments: