Saturday 16 September 2006

Personal email

I am officially scared now - I've received an email from a Professor who's teaching a class that I'm taking. It was like an introductory, welcome kind of email, but it got me thinking - what are the relationships between lecturers and students like here? Add to this the fact that there were only 14 addressees on the email, does that mean there are only 14 people in the class?! omg, I'm so used to not saying anything in class, I don't know what I'm going to do. Also, when I went to check out the Professor on the UCL website, it said that she has just recently been made a Dame. So her title is now Professor Dame . . . what did I get myself into?!

Dispute Processes - the first textbook I have to get

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.
- Michelangelo

No comments: