Saturday 16 September 2006

Lazy Saturday arvo

My second weekend here now, and it was like deja vu - yum cha again and then asian grocery store shopping. As I keep on saying, and as bizarre as it sounds, I can't wait for uni to start.

Some of the suburbs here are weird to say the least, like where we went to have yum cha, the suburb was called "Elephant & Castle" - wtf?! Maybe there's something historical behind it, I dun know.

Shopping trolley full of food

My uncle and cousin fighting over the pocket pc

This morning I did something I hadn't been able to do in a long time - hahaha nothing special for most people but I stayed in bed watching MTV - I've worked most weekends for the past few years, so to be able to do that was a little luxury.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting as my aunt and uncle are churchgoers and I'll probably have to go too - best to stay on their good side even though most of you know how I feel about religion. I have nothing against people who believe but please don't try to force it onto me.

XoXo

Elvis

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
- Bernard Meltzer

No comments: